Hi, I’m Jam!
I'm a freelance creative person with many interests; music, photography, small space design , model-making, and everything in between!
Projects I've Completed:
- The original soundtrack (OST) for Shrouded in Sanity (a Lovecraftian inspired indie video game)
- The original soundtrack (OST) for Usurper (the sequel to Shrouded in Sanity)
- A 30 second animated advert for Feltham & Feltham LLP (including music);
Projects In Progress:
- The Story of Woodgreen - A documentary about the village of Woodgreen
Programs I Use:
- Reason 8.4 (DAW music production)
- Audacity (editing audio files/exporting music as MP3s)
- Adobe Premiere Pro/Photoshop/Illustrator/Flash (basic animation/photo editing/graphic design/video editing)
- SketchUp (3D design)
- Visualizer (3D renders)
- Kerkythea (3D renders)
M-Audio Oxygen 88 - MIDI Keyboard/Controller (fully weighted, 88 keys)
M-Audio AV-40 - Studio monitors
+ My Story | Click to expand
+ Music Composition | Click to expand
P.s. No, I never did music exams. You can't test creativity. Oh, and don't talk to me about universities!